Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Decorating A Kitchen


Decorating around white appliances

The other morning I was in the supermarket, squeezing peaches and thumping watermelons, and when I came to a bin of sweet potatoes I thought of my mother, who has been gone for 57 years. She used to put a big sweet potato in a jar of water, with maybe half Story by Danny Taylor, local Realtor and Decorating columnist for CaryCitizen Maybe if you lived in New Mexico or Southern California you had tile. Today, your choice of kitchen countertops is seemingly endless. Formica, granite, stainless, even Kitchens aren't what they used to be. The space formerly known as the scullery is quickly becoming the most popular part of the house. “The hierarchy of the home has changed to become more kitchen-centric,” says interior designer Mick De Giulio. Retro kitchens are nostalgic, funky, and fun, and are a popular choice for many homeowners and businesses. Why? Because a retro kitchen uses bold, beautiful colors, which brings us back in time and makes us feel good. In this article we'll look at several So you want to reorganize, redecorate or remodel your kitchen. I don't know about you, but just saying those words makes me feel overwhelmed. Quite honestly, any one of the three can lead to frustration. Been there, done that! Hopefully some of my It's hard to have actual decorations in your kitchen. If you have a small kitchen space like I do, those clunky appliances take up the majority of the room. That's why I really like the idea of displaying items on the top of your upper cabinets, all that .

I periodically make little decorating changes in my kitchen to keep it looking fresh and new. Here are a few you can try, too. I view every edge and ledge in my kitchen as a small stage. My favorite spots to deck out are the windowsills above my kitchen Renting your home has its ups and downs. You aren't responsible for maintenance or yardwork, but there are severe limits to making it feel like home. Because I just moved and am going to be decorating a new place, I thought I would start a new series on It’s hard to believe that my own beautiful, pricey granite kitchen counters installed in 1999 are now designers to come up with a list of the seven deadly sins of dated decorating and how to fix them. How many will you confess to? .



Another Pictures of decorating a kitchen :




Oh if only, love the hardwood and the black counter top, love the


Uploaded to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment